The option -exportgeneric allows to export the data obtained for each sequence into a tabular
text file. The reulting file contain one line per sequence and customizable columns. The
corresponding settings in the properties file (GenericExportParameters) allow to decide how
columns and items are separated and which data should be exported.
Column and item separators can defined as: comma, semicolon, tabulator, whitespace or the
pipe symbol (|). There are 54 different items available for each sequence. These items can be
grouped as follows:
- General Sequence information such as the sequence name or its length.
seq_name, seq_desc, seq_data, seq_length
- Summarized Blast information like the total number of blast hits.
blast_hit_count, blast_min_eval, blast_sim_mean
- Specific information about each Blast hit such as its hit description, length, e-value or alignment length.
blast_hits_desc, blast_hits_tax, blast_hits_eval, blast_hits_length, blast_hits_alignlength
blast_hits_pos, blast_hits_sim, blast_hits_hsphit, blast_hits_query, blast_hits_hspcount
blast_hits_frame, blast_hits_geneid, blast_hits_acc, blast_hits_score
- Specific information about the top blast hit (highest bit score).
blast_tophit_desc, blast_tophit_tax, blast_tophit_eval, blast_tophit_length
blast_tophit_alignlength, blast_tophit_pos, blast_tophit_sim, blast_tophit_hsphit
blast_tophit_query, blast_tophit_hspcount, blast_tophit_frame, blast_tophit_geneid
- All GO Mapping candidate GO terms and evidence codes.
mapping_genename, mapping_tax, mapping_xref, mapping_xref_db
mapping_goid, mapping_goname, mapping_gocategory
- Annotated GO terms and enzyme codes.
annot_count, annot_goid, annot_goterm, annot_gocategory, enzyme_code, enzyme_name
- Detailed information about InterPro results like obtained domains, families as well as GO terms.
ips_acc, ips_type, ips_name, ips_sig, ips_goid, ips_goname, ips_gocategory